|Look up muros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Muros may refer to:
- Muros, A Coruña, a municipality in the province of A Coruña in the autonomous community of Galicia, Spain
- Muros, Sardinia, a comune in the province of Sassari in the region Sardini, Italy
- Muros (comarca), a comarca in the Province of A Coruña, Galicia, Spain
- Muros de Nalón, a municipality in the autonomous community of Asturias, Spain
- Muros de Nalón (parish), a parish in the municipality if Muros de Nalón, Asturias, Spain
- Muros (Encantadia), a fictional character from the Philippine telefantasyes Encantadia and Etheria
- Cuernavaca#Museo Muros, an art museum in Cuernavaca, Mexico
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.