Murad Memon Goth
Murad Memon Goth or Memon Goth (Urdu: مراد میمن گوٹھ ) is one of the neighbourhoods of Gadap Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. It is one of the oldest and the largest villages of Gadap Town. The estimated population of Memon Goth in 2015 was 10000,450. It is one of the well developing area of Malir Town. It is populated over a vast area where people belonging to many castes are living which includes mostly Memons.
It is the most peaceful area of Karachi city. Memon Goth has highest number of educational institutions around Gadap Town and has a fast-growing literacy rate. Memon Goth covers huge agriculture lands of Gadap Town. Mostly, people run their own business, some doing private and government jobs. The new generation is growing fast in the education sector.
- Government Degree College Memon Goth
- Government Boys' Secondary School Memon Goth.
- Government Girls' Secondary School Memon Goth.
- Social Development Organization Memon Got
- Al Tibri Medical College
- Government SZAB Law College
- Maliria Memon Jamat
- All Pakistan United Memon Jamat
- Wadera Bashir Ahmed Memon (WBAM) Memorial Library, Computer Training & Language Center
- The Scholar's Academy Memon Goth
- Haji Ayoub Memorial Educational Academy
- Shah Latif Public School
- INFO-LINE English Grammar School
- Crescent Public School
- Nexus Schooling System (Memon Goth Campus)
- Muhammadi Football Club & Stadium
- Government Hospital and RHC
last updated by: Ghulam Hyder Jamot