Munster is the southernmost province of Ireland, comprising the counties of Clare, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary and Waterford.
Munster may also refer to:
- Munster, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Munster, Ontario, a neighbourhood in Ottawa
- Münster, an independent city in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Munster, Lower Saxony, a town, site of military installations
- Munster Training Area (Truppenübungsplatz Munster)
- Munster, KwaZulu-Natal, a town on the south coast of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
People with the surnameEdit
- The Munsters, a U.S. television series
- Munster cheese, a French cheese
- Munster GAA, one of the four provincial councils of the Gaelic Athletic Association
- Munster Rugby, one of four provincial branches of the Irish Rugby Football Union and the professional rugby team operated by this body
- MV Munster, a series of passenger ferries in the Epirotiki Line
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Munster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.