|Look up Mummy or mummy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mummy is an unusually well preserved corpse.
Mummy or The Mummy may also refer to:
- Mummia, a substance also known as "mummy"
- Mummy brown, a pigment claimed to be made from mummies
- Mummy paper, a paper claimed to be made from mummies
- Mummy wasp, wasp of the genus Aleiodes
- Mummy (monster), an undead
- Mummy (Dungeons & Dragons), a role-playing game monster
- Mummification (BDSM), a bondage practice
- Mummy Range, a mountain range in the Rocky Mountains of northern Colorado in the United States
- Mummy Cave, a rock shelter and archeological site in Park County, Wyoming, United States, near the eastern entrance to Yellowstone National Park
- Mummy ride, a dark ride at three theme parks based on the film franchise
People or groupsEdit
Theater, films, television and radioEdit
- The Mummy (1911 film), a 1911 American movie made by the Thanhouser Company
- The Mummy (1932 film), a 1932 American movie starring Boris Karloff as Imhotep/Ardath Bey
- The Mummy (1959 film), a 1959 British movie starring Christopher Lee as Kharis
- The Night of Counting the Years, a 1969 Egyptian movie by Shadi Abdel Salam known in Arabic as المومياء Al-Mūmīa' (The Mummy)
- The Comic Strip the segment Mini Monsters featured his son Mummo.
- Tale of the Mummy, a 1998 British-American horror film
- The Mummy (franchise), overview of the movies.
- The Mummy, a 1999 radio-drama produced by Radio Tales for National Public Radio
- Mummy (2016 film), an Indian Kannada language film
- N'Kantu, the Living Mummy, a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics