Muhammad ibn Qasim (al-Alawi)
Capture and escapeEdit
Due to the unknown nature of his disappearance, people differed about his affair. Some people believed he died or fled, while some of the Shiites believed he was alive and would reappear and that he was the Mahdi.
- "The Arab Invasion of Sind under Mohammed-bin-Qasim". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- Yenne, Bill (2007-02-06). Raptor Force: Holy Fire. Penguin. ISBN 9781440622809.
- "Know how the first Muslim invader Muhammad bin Qasim died after killing Raja Dahir". 29 December 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- Maqatil al-Talibiyyin, by Abu al-Faraj al-Isfahani, pg.577
- Al-Farq bayn al-Firaq, by Al-Isfirayini, pg.31