|Look up moya, móyá, or Moya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moya may refer to:
- Moya, Las Palmas, a municipality in the province of Las Palmas, in the autonomous community of the Canary Islands, Spain
- Moya, Cuenca, a municipality in the province of Cuenca, in the autonomous community of Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Fuentelespino de Moya, a municipality in the province of Cuenca, in the autonomous community of Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Moya, Comoros, a town
- Moià (Spanish: Moyá), a municipality in Catalonia, Spain
- Moya District, Peru
- Moya, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Niger State
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.