Moving Targets (Penetration album)
|Studio album by Penetration|
|Studio||Matrix Studios, London; The Manor Studios, London|
|Producer||Mick Glossop, Mike Howlett|
AllMusic wrote: "Penetration's debut album stands among the very last true greats of the first wave of British punk offerings." Trouser Press wrote: "Penetration's debut LP mixes expansive creations and direct punk-outs, all done with flair and originality. Unlike other LPs by young bands of this era, Moving Targets still sounds surprisingly fresh."
- "Future Daze" (Neale Floyd, Pauline Murray)
- "Life's a Gamble" (Gary Chaplin, Pauline Murray)
- "Lovers of Outrage" (Gary Chaplin, Pauline Murray)
- "Vision" (Robert Blamire, Pauline Murray)
- "Silent Community" (Gary Chaplin, Pauline Murray)
- "Stone Heroes" (Neale Floyd, Robert Blamire, Pauline Murray)
- "Movement" (Robert Blamire, Pauline Murray)
- "Too Many Friends" (Neale Floyd, Robert Blamire, Pauline Murray)
- "Reunion" (Neale Floyd, Pauline Murray)
- "Nostalgia" (Pete Shelley)
- "Freemoney" (Patti Smith, Lenny Kaye)
- Pauline Murray - vocals
- Fred Purser - lead guitar; keyboards on "Reunion"
- Neale Floyd - guitar
- Robert Blamire - bass
- Gary Smallman - drums, percussion
- Mick Glossop - engineer
- Robert Mason, Russell Mills - sleeve artwork
- Paul Nugent - sleeve photography
- Thompson, Dave. "Moving Targets – Penetration | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- Robbins, Ira; Grant, Steven; Rabid, Jack. "TrouserPress.com :: Penetration". TrouserPress.com. Retrieved May 12, 2016.