|Look up mouth or oral cavity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The mouth is the orifice through which an organism intakes food.
Mouth may also refer to:
- River mouth, the source or terminus of a water body
- "Mouth" (Merril Bainbridge song), 1995
- "Mouth" (Bush song), 1996
- Mouth (hieroglyph), an Egyptian language symbol
- Mouth, a type of vertex in mathematics
- Mike Matusow (born 1968), professional poker player nicknamed "the Mouth"
- half of the Dutch pop duo Mouth & MacNeal
- Marvin "Mouth" McFadden, a character in the TV series One Tree Hill
- Mouth of Sauron, a character in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
- Mouth series, a collection of mashup albums by Neil Cicierega