Mosaic is an online journal of Jewish ideas.
Type of site
|Owner||Bee.Ideas, LLC (The Tikvah Fund)|
History and profileEdit
Mosaic was established in June 2013. A free online magazine, it offers daily summaries and links to stories around the web of interest to readers, original essays, and an extensive "... full-length monthly essay on an issue or theme of pressing significance for Jews, Judaism, or the Jewish state". Issue topics range from cultural or religious questions through to social and philosophical topics with in depth responses appended throughout the month for the benefit of both Jewish and Gentile readers. In addition, the Magazine carries the popular etymology column Philologos.
-  Jewish Ideas Daily.
- Mosaic, "About Us", Bee.Ideas, LLC.
- Yuval Levin, "Mosaic", National Review, 3 June 2013
- Eisner, Jane (6 December 2014). "Farewell Philologos". The Forward. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- The Editors (7 January 2015). "Philologos Joins Mosaic". Mosaic Magazine. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Jonathan S. Tobin (3 June 2013). "Welcome to Mosaic". Commentary Magazine. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Johnson, Scott (9 October 2013). "A Note on Mosaic". Power Line. Retrieved 13 February 2017.