Morrissey, born Steven Patrick Morrissey, English singer-songwriter and former lead singer of The Smiths
Morrissey may also refer to:
- Morrissey–Mullen, British jazz-rock fusion band
- Effie M. Morrissey, 1890s American schooner
- Morrissey Hearing, legal proceeding, much less formal than a trial, used in the United States to handle parole violations
- Morrissey Hall (University of Notre Dame)
- Morrissey Provincial Park, British Columbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morrissey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.