Moros is the personification of impending doom and destruction in Greek mythology.
Moros may also refer to:
- Moros (Stargate), a character in the TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis
- Moors in Spanish, applied by the Spanish to the Muslims they found in the Philippines
- Moros y Cristianos, the Cuban version of beans and rice
- Moros, Spain, a municipality in the Spanish province of Zaragoza
- Moros, home planet of Keill Randor in The Last Legionary series of young adult science fiction novels
- In the massively multiplayer online game EVE Online there is a class of dreadnought capital ship named after Moros.
- In the massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft, there is a boss mob named after Moros. His name is Moroes, the Tower Steward of Karazhan.
- In the White Wolf RPG Mage: the Awakening, the Moros are a path of Mages dealing especially with Death and Matter.
- Moros intrepidus, a species of small tyrannosauroid dinosaur from North America
People with the surnameEdit
- Rebecca Moros (born 1985), American women's soccer player
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.