This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Moore Stephens was founded as Moore, Partridge & Co in 1907. It became Moore & Co in 1914 and then Moore, Stephens & Co in 1918. In 1986 it established itself with its present name.
Since Moore Stephens London was founded a century ago, Moore Stephens International Limited has grown to be one of the largest international accounting and consulting groups worldwide. Today the network comprises 650 offices in 106 countries throughout the world, incorporating 30,168 people and with fees of more than US$2.909 billion.
Managing audits and dealing with multi-jurisdictional tax matters of multi-national operations is the core of their business. The scope of their global client management extends, therefore, beyond the delivery of compliance services to advising on international business structures and tax planning to minimise tax liabilities.
The member firms' services include accounting, auditing, shipping consulting, financial advisory and actuarial.
- Vyas, Maulik (2015-09-02). "Audit, advisory firm Singhi & CO joins Moore Stephens Network". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Moore Stephens International Limited: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Moore Stephens Name Tree". Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- "About us". Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- Macaulay, Thomas. "Top tips for expanding your startup internationally". Techworld. Retrieved 2017-06-20.