Moisés Dueñas Nevado (born 10 May 1981 in Béjar) is a retired Spanish road racing cyclist who rode for UCI Professional Continental team Barloworld. He was thrown out of the 2008 edition of the Tour de France.
|Full name||Moisés Dueñas Nevado|
|Born||10 May 1981|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
|2012–2015||Burgos BH–Castilla y Leon|
|2015||Louletano–Ray Just Energy|
|Tour de l'Avenir (2006), 1 stage|
Dueñas retired from professional cycling at the end of 2015.
- 1st, Stage 3 Circuito Montañés
- 2005 – Relax-Fuenlabrada
- 2006 – Agritubel
- 1st, Stage 6 and overall, Tour de l'Avenir
- 61st overall, Tour de France
- 2007 – Agritubel
- 1st, Stage 2 and overall, Regio-Tour
- 39th overall, Tour de France
- 1st Stage 4 Vuelta Ciclista a León
- 3rd Overall Tour des Pays de Savoie
- Tour de France: Spanish rider tests positive for EPO | Sport | guardian.co.uk
- "El ciclismo bejarano homenajea a Moisés Dueñas tras su retirada" (in Spanish). EsCiclismo.com. 22 February 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
|This biographical article related to a Spanish cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|