Mizrachi or Mizrahi (Hebrew: מזרחי) has two meanings.
In the literal Hebrew meaning Eastern, it may refer to:
- Mizrahi Jews, Jews from the Middle East
- Mizrahi (surname), a Sephardic surname, given to Jews who got to the Iberian Peninsula from the east or Jews who lived in the eastern side of the peninsula.
- Mizrahi Hebrew, a blanket term for dialects of Mizrahi Jews
- Mizrahi music, an Israeli musical genre
מִזְרָחִי may also be a notarikon (Hebrew abbreviation) of מרכז רוחני, merkaz ruhani – "spiritual centre", introduced by rabbi Samuel Mohilever. In his meaning it may refer to:
- Mizrachi (religious Zionism), a religious Zionist movement
- Mizrachi (political party) and Hapoel HaMizrachi, defunct Israeli political parties
- Mizrahi Democratic Rainbow Coalition
- Zionist Organization Mizrachi, Latvia
- Bank Mizrahi, a precursor of Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot, Israel