|בנק מזרחי טפחות|
|Eli Yonas (CEO)Yaakov Peri (Chairman)|
|Revenue||₪4.78 billion (2012) ₪4.61 billion (2011)|
|₪1.07 billion (2012) ₪1.05 billion (2011)|
Number of employees
Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot was formed by a merger of Bank Mizrahi HaMeuhad and Bank Tefahot in 2004.
On 5 July 2021, Norway's largest pension fund KLP said it would divest from Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot together with 15 other business entities implicated in a 2020 UN report for their links to Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
- Bank Mizrahi Set to Merge With Tefahot
- Mizrahi Tefahot Bank
- Barkai, Haim; Liviatan, Nissan (2007). The Bank of Israel Volume 2: Selected Topics in Israel's Monetary Policy. Oxford University Press. p. 174.
- Israel's Mizrahi-Tefahot to buy Union Bank for $400 mln
- "Database of all business enterprises involved in certain activities relating to Israeli settlements in East Jerusalem and the West Bank (A/HRC/43/71)". UN OCHA. 12 Feb 2020. Retrieved 2021-09-12.
- Fouche, Gwladys; Jessop, Simon (5 July 2021). "Nordic fund KLP excludes 16 companies over links to Israeli settlements in West Bank". Reuters. Retrieved 2021-09-13.