Mitwaa or Mitwa (Marathi: मितवा) is a Marathi movie Produced by Sagar Pictures. starring Swwapnil Joshi, Sonalee Kulkarni & Prarthana Behere in lead roles. The pair Swwapnil Joshi and Sonalee Kulkarni are seen opposite to each other for the first time. For the second heroine, the director claimed for a fresh face. A talent hunt show for the new face was conducted by Swwapnil Joshi on Marathi Music channel 9X Jhakaas and Prarthana Behere was selected as the second lead. The film released on 13 February 2015. "Savar Re Mana", sung by Swapnil Bandodkar, Janhavi Prabhu-Arora & composed by Nilesh Moharir was trending among the Marathi people and has become popular. The song "Dur Dur" sung by Swapnil Bandodkar Bela shende and Adarsh Shinde has also become popular. The second song "Satyam Shivam Sundaram" from the film was released in Zee Gaurav Puraskar on 26 October. The film was clear Box Office hit, continuing for more than 25 weeks across Maharashtra.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Swapna Waghmare-Joshiطط|
|Produced by||Meenakshi Sagar, Amrit Sagar, Akash Chopra, Shekhar Jyoti|
|Written by||Shirish Latkar|
|Music by||Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Nilesh Moharir, Amitraj & Pankaj Padghan|
|Distributed by||STV networks & Cinema Company India (CCIPL).|
|Box office||₹13.5 crore (US$2.1 million) (lifetime)|
- "Indian Television Dot Com - GSEAMS aspires to be one-stop-shop for Marathi film industry". Indian Television Dot Com. 8 June 2015. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- Preeti Atulkar (15 January 2015). "No strings attached for Swwapnil". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Film Reviews: LOVE, ETC". Pune Mirror. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "Five visionaries from Pune tell you what's on their New Year wishlist". Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- "Prarthana Behere bags the role opposite Swwapnil". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 April 2016.