This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mitchell College is a private liberal arts college in New London, Connecticut. In 2015 it had 778 students and faculty of 68; admission rate was 70%. The college offers associate and bachelor's degrees in fourteen subjects.
|New London Junior College|
|President||Dr. Tracy Espy|
|Vice president / Academic dean||Catherine Wright|
|Campus||68 acres (0.28 km2)|
suburban; residential; waterfront 
|Colors||red, white and black|
|Athletics||NCAA Division III|
|Sports||15 varsity teams |
Mitchell College reports having 23 full-time faculty, 73 part-time faculty, and 57% of classes having between 10 and 19 students. The college offers degrees in business, communication, education, environmental studies, human development and family studies, liberal arts, psychology, criminal justice, and sports and fitness.
Notable alumni and facultyEdit
- As of June 30, 2011. "U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year 2011 Endowment Market Value and Percentage Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2010 to FY 2011" (PDF). National Association of College and University Business Officers. June 30, 2011. p. 22. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-10-29. Retrieved February 3, 2012.
- Mitchell College. Peterson's. Accessed January 2016.
- "Welcome: Mitchell at a Glance – Mitchell College". Community.mitchell.edu. Retrieved 2015-12-09.
- "Schools". NCAA.com. Retrieved 2015-12-09.
- Mitchell College. Accessed June 2016.