The Mirror Boy(Redirected from Mirror Boy)
The Mirror Boy is a 2011 Nigerian fantasy adventure drama film written and directed by Obi Emelonye, produced by Patrick Campbell and starring Genevieve Nnaji, Osita Iheme and Edward Kagutuzi. The film which was shot in England and the Gambia, received 3 nominations at the 2011 Africa Movie Academy Awards.
|The Mirror Boy|
|Directed by||Obi Emelonye|
|Produced by||Patrick Campbell|
|Written by||Obi Emelonye|
|Narrated by||Frazier James|
|Edited by||Andrew Webber|
The film tells the uplifting story of a young teenage African British boy who is taken back to the land of his mother's birth, but then gets mysteriously lost in a foreboding forest and embarks on a magical journey that teaches him about himself and the mystery of the father he has never seen.
- Southwodd, Russell (2 March 2011). "Nollywood's the Mirror Boy Gets a West End Premiere in UK". AllAfrica.com. AllAfrica Global Media. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- "AMAA Nominations 2011". African Movie Academy Award. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- "Nigerians at the London Premiere of "Mirror Boy"". This Day. Lagos, Nigeria. 28 February 2011. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- Abdulhamid, Adiamoh (7 March 2011). "London traffic slows in honour of Gambian story". Today Newspaper. Kanifing, the Gambia. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- Onigbanjo, Tola (28 February 2011). "Nolly-world with Wise Tola". The Voice. London, England. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- "The Mirror Boy - Gala World Premier for The Mirror Boy in the UK". African Movie Academy Award. Retrieved 7 March 2011.