This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Obi Emelonye (born 24 March 1967) is a Nigerian film director. He is known for directing award-winning films such as Last Flight to Abuja (2012), The Mirror Boy (2011) and Onye Ozi (2013).
Obi Emelonye, a former professional footballer and law professional graduated from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, with BA (Hons) Theatre Arts degree (1990). He went on to study for an LLB Law degree from the University of Wolverhampton (1998). He completed a post-graduate degree in Legal Practice from London Metropolitan University (2002) and practised Law for a few years before focusing on his first love: film.
- Oxford Gardens - 2016
- The Calabash (Featuring Princess Halliday, Collete Nwadike, Alex Nwokedi, Bayray McNwizu, Lisa Omorodion, Enyinna Nwigwe, Uru Eke, Chris Okagbue) - 2015
- Thy Will Be Done - 2015
- Onye Ozi (The Messenger)- 2013
- Last Flight to Abuja - 2012
- The Mirror Boy - 2011
- The London Successor - 2006
- Lucky Joe - 2006
- Echoes of War - 2004
- Deolu (27 March 2014). "Mercy Johnson, Ramsey Noah Celebrate Obi Emelonye's Birthday On Location". Information Nigeria. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "I donated my kidney as reparation –Obi Emelonye". Nigerian Tribune. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- Tolu (6 February 2014). "Obi Emelonye Apologizes To Genevieve & Omotola For Misquoted 'They Are Jobless' Interview". informationng.com. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- Micheal Abimboye (27 May 2014). "Nigerian movie producer, Obi Emelonye, arrested, released by police". Premium Times. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- Benjamin Njoku (9 July 2011). "My Mirror Boy story, by Obi Emelonye". Vanguard Nigeria. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "Princess Halliday empowers through new series". The Nation Newspaper. Lagos, Nigeria. 13 December 2014. Retrieved 27 August 2016.