Mirpur Mukto Dibos
Mirpur Mukto Dibos marks the Liberation of Mirpur thana in Dhaka after the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971 the Pakistan Army killed three million people. This was the second largest genocide since World War II. As Mirpur, an important part of Dhaka city, was occupied by Biharis from early March and freed after 45 days it is especially important compared to other places in Bangladesh. On 31 January 1972, when Mirpur was freed, is generally known as Mirpur Mukto Dibos (Victory Day of Mirpur)
Killing Fields of MirpurEdit
- Dr. Ma Hasan's Juddhaporadh, Gonohotta o Bicharere Onneson
- Meraj Meju's Mirpurer 10ti Boddhovumi
- Liberation War Museum
- "When Mirpur stood liberated". The Daily Star. 31 January 2011. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "The liberation of Mirpur". Dhaka Courier. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "January 1972: The liberation of Mirpur". www.observerbd.com. Retrieved 3 February 2018.