|Full name||Miloš Stojčev|
|Date of birth||19 January 1987|
|Place of birth||Belgrade, Republic of Serbia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Red Star Belgrade|
|2005–2007||Red Star Belgrade||0||(0)|
|2005–2006||→ Sopot (loan)||16||(3)|
|2006||→ Grbalj (loan)||0||(0)|
|2007||→ Bežanija (loan)||12||(1)|
|2011||Sporting Kansas City||12||(0)|
|2017||→ Veria (loan)||12||(1)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 15 October 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 19 January 2009
Born in Serbian capital, Belgrade, Stojčev started playing football in the youth teams of Serbian giants and ex-European champions Red Star Belgrade. In 2006, he joined Serbian SuperLiga squad of FK Bežanija, another club from the capital Belgrade. The following season he signed for the famous Novi Sad club FK Vojvodina where he had little chances to show all his capacities and played only eight games without scoring a goal. Another Superliga club, FK Borac Čačak was his next challenge. In his first season there he got to be quite an influential player, having played 26 Superliga matches scoring one goal, and having the opportunity to play in the UEFA Cup where his team, after beating FC Dacia Chişinău and Lokomotiv Sofia in the previous rounds, lost to Ajax. While with Borac Čačak he appeared in 58 league matches and scored 2 goals, playing primarily as a left midfielder.
In February 2011 he went on trial at Sporting Kansas City. After impressing during his trial stint, he was signed by Sporting on 16 March 2011. He made his debut for his new team on 19 March 2011 in their first game of the 2011 MLS season, a 3-2 win over Chivas USA.
Sporting Kansas City waived Stojčev on November 23, 2011
Return to EuropeEdit
He joined Sarajevo for the 2013-14 season.
Sarajevo midfielder Stojčev told SDNA that he wants to clinch his potential transfer to Atromitos soon. Atromitos are in negotiations with Sarajevo over the transfer of the 28-year-old midfielder to reinforce their squad further in the middle of the park. Stojcev wants to see this transfer completed as soon as possible and speaking to SDNA the 28-year-old midfielder confirmed his wish to join the Greek club. “I'm one and a half year at Sarajevo and I think that this is the time to make the next move in my career. Atromitos are very interested and personally I want to play at this club and in the Greek Super League. I'm an important member of Sarajevo squad, however I'm 28 years old and my club has promised not to prevent me from playing at a higher level in my career. I know that the offer has been described as not good enough but I hope that a deal can be reached soon,” Stojcev told SDNA. On 10 February 2016, thanks to an excellent strike by Stojcev, Atromitos won 1-0 against Panathinaikos and advanced to Greek Cup semi finals, after first leg's goalless draw.
On 31 August 2017, Stojčev signed a year contract with Platanias F.C. for an undisclosed fee. On 12 April 2018, due to imminent demotion to Football League, the experienced midfielder was released from struggling Platanias, even before the end of 2017-18 Super League.
On 4 June 2018, Stojčev signed a two year contract with newly promoted Premier League of Bosnia and Herzegovina club FK Tuzla City, at that time still known by the name of "FK Sloga Simin Han". He scored his first goal for Tuzla on 13 April 2019, in a 1–1 home draw against FK Radnik Bijeljina.
- As of match played 29 April 2019
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||League||Cup||Europe||Total|
|2013–14||Sarajevo||Bosnian Premier League||10||2||6||2||–||16||4|
|2018–19||Tuzla City||Bosnian Premier League||23||1||1||0||–||24||1|
- Stojcev at SBnation.
- "Sporting signs Serbian mid Miloš Stojčev | Sporting Kansas City". Archived from the original on 2011-03-20.
- Bravo's debut double for Sporting sinks Chivas USA Archived 2011-03-22 at the Wayback Machine
- "Sporting Kansas City waives four players | Sporting Kansas City". Archived from the original on 2011-11-27.
- Stojcev wishes to seal Atromitos move Retrieved 5 August 2015
- Atromitos beat Panathinaikos and advance to Greek Cup semi finals Retrieved 10 February 2016
- Ο Miloš Stojčev και τυπικά στον Πλατανιά Retrieved 31 August 2017
- Αποχώρησε και ο Στόιτσεφ από τον Πλατανιά Retrieved 12 April 2018
- Stojčev i zvanično Slogin at sportsport.ba, 4 June 2018
- M.Šljivak (13 April 2019). "Eurogol Stojčeva za bod Tuzla Cityja" (in Bosnian). sportsport.ba. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- E. Škorić (30 June 2019). "Miloš Stojčev ima novi klub, već se priključio pripremama u Sloveniji" (in Bosnian). sportsport.ba. Retrieved 30 June 2019.
- Miloš Stojčev at Soccerway