Middle Island, Hong Kong
- Not to be confused with Centre Island, Hong Kong.
|Native name: 鴨洲|
View of Middle Island, off Hong Kong Island (left) between Deep Water Bay and Repulse Bay (background, left). Viewed from the Ocean Park cable car ride.
The island also houses the Middle Island Clubhouse of the Aberdeen Boat Club. The Clubhouse is open only on weekends or on public holidays.
- Aberdeen Boat Club - Middle Island Clubhouse
- One Club, Three Clubhouses
- Siu Kwok Kin, Anthony (1996). "Distribution of Temples on Hong Kong Island as Recorded in 1981" (PDF). Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society Hong Kong Branch. Vol. 36: 241–245. ISSN 1991-7295.
- Chinese Temples Committee: Tai Wong Yeh Temple, Middle Island
- Tai Wong Ye Temple, Middle Island at openlife.com.hk