Michelle Tong (born 25 January 1997) is a Canadian badminton player. In 2016, she won the gold medal in the mixed team event at the Pan Am Badminton Championships. In the individual event, she won the gold medal in the women's doubles event.
|Birth name||Tong Yee Min|
|Born||25 January 1997|
|Residence||Markham, Ontario, Canada|
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Coach||Efendi Wijaya and Faye Liang|
|Women's & mixed doubles|
|Highest ranking||66 (WD 15 June 2017)|
386 (XD 28 April 2016)
Pan Am ChampionshipsEdit
|2018||Teodoro Palacios Flores Gymnasium,
Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Josephine Wu|| Rachel Honderich
|21–17, 17–21, 14–21||Silver|
|2017||Sports City Coliseum,
|Josephine Wu|| Daniela Macias
|2016||Clube Fonte São Paulo,
|Josephine Wu|| Paula La Torre Regal
Luz Maria Zornoza
- "Players: Michelle Tong". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Michelle Tong". www.badminton.ca. Badminton Canada. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Team Canada wins the 20th Pan American Badminton Championships". www.badminton.ca. Badminton Canada. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Golden Sweep for Canada - Finals: Pan Am Individual Championships". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Archived from the original on 7 October 2016. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- "Gold's go to Canada in Campinhas". www.badmintonpanam.org. Badminton Pan Am. Retrieved 30 December 2016.