|Look up Michelangelo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Michelangelo most often refers to the Tuscan Renaissance sculptor, architect, painter, and poet.
Michelangelo may also refer to:
- Michelangelo (given name)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), originally Michaelangelo
- 3001 Michelangelo, asteroid named after the artist
- SS Michelangelo, an ocean liner named after the artist
- Michelangelo (computer virus)
- "Michelangelo" (song), by Björn Skifs
- "Michelangelo", a song by Emmylou Harris from her album Red Dirt Girl
- The Michelangelo, a hotel in New York
- Michelangelo (crater), an impact basin in the Michelangelo quadrangle of Mercury
- Mike and Angelo, a British TV sitcom
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Michelangelo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.