|Born||27 December 1967|
|Occupation||Non-fiction writer and journalist|
|Alma mater||University of Texas at Austin|
|Notable awards||Linguistics, Language, and the Public Award 2016 (from the Linguistic Society of America)|
- Erard, Michael (2007). Um…: Slips, Stumbles, and Verbal Blunders, and What They Mean. New York: Pantheon.
- Erard, Michael (2012). Babel No More: The Search for the World's Most Extraordinary Language Learners.[a] New York: Free Press.
- BNF 17086193b.
- 'A Q&A with Michael Erard, Author of “Babel No More”' (ShelfLife@Texas, 27 February 2012).
- Review in The New York Times, 24 August 2007.
- Review in The Wall Street Journal, 24 August 2007.
- Review in The Observer, 28 July 2013.
- Official Babel No More website.
- Review in The Economist, 31 December 2011.
- Review in The New York Times, 20 January 2012.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|