Michèle Burke (born 1959) is an Irish-born make-up artist. She emigrated to Canada with her brother Mark in 1973 and first worked as a model in Montreal before becoming a make-up artist. She currently holds both Canadian and U.S. citizenship, in addition to her original Irish nationality. She has won numerous awards, including two Academy Awards for Best Makeup, the first time for Quest for Fire (1981), the second time for Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992).
|Born||1959 (age 59–60)|
- "In Converstation with .... Oscar winning Make-up Artist Michele Burke". www.ifta.ie.
- "SHORT BIO ‹ Michele Burke". micheleburke.com.
- "Michele Burke Make-up Artist - EF Creative Studios". emmafarrellmakeup.com.
- "IFTA Academy - Irish Film & Television Academy - Irish Film & Television Awards". ifta.ie.
- "How An Oscar-Winning Hollywood Make-Up Artist Turned Her Passion Into A Career — Look the Business". 14 December 2016.
- "Talking Makeup With Michele Burke - The Irish Film & Television Network". www.iftn.ie.
- "MakeUp in ...™ - Thanks to Michele Burke, the work of a film makeup artist will no longer be a mystery to you!". makeup-in.com.