Meunier(Redirected from Meunier (disambiguation))
Meunier may refer to:
- Claude Meunier (b. 1951), Canadian actor and film director
- Claude Marie Meunier (1770–1846), French general during the Napoleonic Wars
- Constantin Meunier, a Belgian painter and sculptor
- David Meunier, an American film and television actor
- Henri Meunier, a Belgian art nouveau illustrator
- Monique Meunier, a former New York City Ballet principal dancer
- Pascal Meunier, a documentary photographer about Arabian and Muslim world
- Sébastien Meunier, a French fashion designer
- Sophie Meunier, the co-director of the Princeton University European Union program
- Thomas Meunier, Belgian footballer for Club Brugge
- Pinot Meunier, a variety of black wine grape
|This page lists people with the surname meunier. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meunier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.