|Look up Methodism or methodism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Methodism is a Protestant Christian movement encompassing numerous denominations.
Methodism may also refer to:
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing methodism
- Method acting, acting technique where actors draw on real life emotions
- List of Methodist denominations
- List of Methodist churches
- The Methodist Church (disambiguation)
- Method (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Methodism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.