Meta Kušar (born 10 May 1952) is a Slovene poet and essayist.
|Born||10 May 1952|
Ljubljana, Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (now in Slovenia)
|Occupation||Poet and essayist|
|Notable works||Kaj je poetično ali ura ilegale|
|Notable awards||Rožanc Award |
2012 for Kaj je poetično ali ura ilegale
Kušar was born in Ljubljana in 1952. She studied Slovene language and literature at the University of Ljubljana and is best known for her poetry.
In 2012 she received the Rožanc Award for her collection of essays Kaj je poetično ali ura ilegale.
- Madeira, poetry (1993)
- Svila in Lan (Silk and Flax), poetry (1997)
- Ljubljana, poetry (2004)
- Kaj je poetično ali ura ilegale (What is Poetic or the Hour of the Underground), essays (2011)
- Jaspis, poetry (2008)
- Intervju, interview (2009)
- Vrt, poetry (2014)
- Azur/Himmelblau, poetry (2015)
- Zmaj, poetry (2021)
- ^ "Slovene Writers' Association site". Slovene writers' portal (in Slovenian). DSP Slovene Writers' Association. Archived from the original on 2012-08-01. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- ^ Delo.si Delo, 14 September 2012 Rožančeva nagrada Meti Kušar (The Rožanc Award Goes to Meta Kušar)