This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Meta.Numerics is an open-source library for advanced scientific computing on the .NET platform. It provides an object-oriented API supporting advanced functions, matrix algebra, statistics, optimization, and other numerical algorithms.
4.1.4 / 22 Aug 2020
|Operating system||.NET Framework|
|License||Microsoft Public License|
Version 1.0 was released in April 2009. The current version 4.1.4 was released in August 2020. It has been used in academic research and software development. It is listed in the software index of the Digital Library of Mathematical Functions.
- "Meta.Numerics Features". meta-numerics.net. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- "Meta.Numerics Version 1.0". CodePlex.com. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- "Meta.Numerics Version 4.1.4". dcwuser. Retrieved 2022-01-04.
- Savio, et al., "Computation of Femoral Canine Morphometric Parameters in Three-Dimensional Geometrical Models", Veterinary Surgery 45 (2016) 987
- Story, D. and Kacira, M. (2014). AUTOMATED MACHINE VISION GUIDED PLANT MONITORING SYSTEM FOR GREENHOUSE CROP DIAGNOSTICS. Acta Hortic. 1037, 635-641 DOI: 10.17660/ActaHortic.2014.1037.81
- "Software Index". National Institute of Standards and Technology. Retrieved 2017-02-12.