|Look up Mesoamerica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mesoamerica(n) or Meso-America(n) (lit. "mid/middle America") may refer to:
- Mesoamerica, an archaeological culture area in the Americas within which a number of pre-Columbian societies flourished before colonization by the Spanish
- Mesoamerican Linguistic Area, a defined linguistic area or sprachbund comprising numerous indigenous languages in Mesoamerica that exhibit certain similarities
- Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, system of coral reefs in the Caribbean Sea along the coast of Yucatán and Central America
- Mesoamerican Biological Corridor, a biodiversity conservation initiative formed in 1997 to interconnect a number of protected areas in Mesoamerica
- Mesoamerican region, a trans-national economic territory comprising Central America and the southeastern states of Mexico
- Universidad Mesoamericana, a university in Guatemala with campuses in Guatemala City and Quetzaltenango
- Americas (terminology)
- Central America
- Middle America, a wider region in the mid-latitudes of the Americas
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mesoamerica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.