Felix Mendelssohn (1809–1847) was a German composer.
Mendelssohn may also refer to:
- Mendelson's syndrome, a form of pneumonia
- Mendelssohn-Bartholdy-Park (Berlin U-Bahn), Berlin U-Bahn station located on the U2 line
- Mendelssohn Club, a Philadelphia choral society
- Mendelssohn, Fisher and Lawrie, an architectural firm
- Mendelssohn Glee Club, a New York music group
- Mendelssohn on Mull Festival, a music festival
- Mendelssohn Scholarship, a musical scholarship
- MendelssohnKammerChor Berlin, a German chamber choir
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mendelssohn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.