Melody of the Plains
Melody of the Plains is a 1937 American Western film directed by Sam Newfield and written by Bennett Cohen. The film stars Fred Scott, Louise Small, Al St. John, David Sharpe, Lafe McKee and Bud Jamison. The film was released on April 2, 1937, by Spectrum Pictures.
|Melody of the Plains|
|Directed by||Sam Newfield|
|Screenplay by||Bennett Cohen|
|Produced by||Jed Buell|
Al St. John
|Cinematography||Robert E. Cline|
|Edited by||William Hess|
|Distributed by||Spectrum Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (February 2020)
- Fred Scott as Steve Condon
- Louise Small as Molly Langley
- Al St. John as Fuzzy
- David Sharpe as Bud Langley
- Lafe McKee as Dad Langley
- Bud Jamison as Camp Cook
- Billy Lenhart as Bill Langley
- Slim Whitaker as Cass
- Hal Price as Gorman
- Lew Meehan as Scar
- Carl Mathews as Jenks
- George Fiske as Henchman
- George Morrell as Cowhand
- "Melody of the Plains (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- Hans J. Wollstein. "Melody of the Plains (1937) - Sam Newfield". AllMovie. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- "Melody of the Plains". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- Pitts, Michael R. (21 December 2012). Western Movies: A Guide to 5,105 Feature Films, 2d ed. McFarland. p. 213. ISBN 978-0-7864-6372-5. Retrieved July 10, 2021.