Melian may refer to:
- the adjectival formation of Milos or Melos, a city in Greece
- the Melian dialogue by Thucydides
- Melian, a character of the fantasy book The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Méliane, a character in Tyr et Sidon, ou les funestes amours de Belcar et Méliane by Jean de Schelandre
- Melian Stokes, a character in Pugs and Peacocks by Gilbert Cannan
People with "Melian" or "Melián" as last nameEdit
People with "Melian" or "Melián" as first or middle nameEdit
- Luis Melián Lafinur (1850–1939), a Uruguayan politician
- Florence Stawell (middle name Melian) (1869–1936), an Australian classical scholar
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.