Melanie Smith (actress)
Melanie Smith is a former American actress. She appeared as Jerry's girlfriend, Rachel, in four episodes of Seinfeld. She was also the third actress to portray Tora Ziyal on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and had a starring role as Emily Stewart on As the World Turns in the early 1990s. Smith has since retired from acting and runs a yoga studio in Pennsylvania. 
- End Game (2003) ... as Andrea Raitano
- The Division ... as Ronnie Inwood
- episode "Strangers"
- episode "'Till Death Do Us Part"
- episode "Sweet Sorrow"
- episode "Before the Deluge"
- Curb Your Enthusiasm ... as Lucy Montone
- episode "The Group"
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine ... as Tora Ziyal
- Seinfeld ... as Rachel
- The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. ... as Karina
- episode "Bye Bly"
- Melrose Place ... as Celia Morales
- episode "Otherwise Engaged"
- episode "With This Ball and Chain"
- episode "Arousing Suspicions"
- episode "Strange Bedfellows"
- episode "The Tangled Web"
- As the World Turns ... as Emily Stewart Snyder #6 (1987–1990, 1991, 1992)
- Donahue, Bill (March 2011). "A Different Pose: The enlightened path of model and "Seinfeld" star turned New Hope yogi Melanie Smith". Suburban Life magazine. Retrieved 20 August 2013.