(Redirected from Meixian (disambiguation))
Meixian may refer to the following places in China:
- Meixian District, a district in Meizhou, Guangdong
- Meixian dialect, the local dialect of Hakka spoken there
- Mei County, also known as Meixian, a county in Shaanxi
- Meixian, Fujian (梅仙镇), town in and subdivision of Youxi County, Fujian
- Meixian, Hunan (梅仙镇), town in and subdivision of Pingjiang County, Hunan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meixian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.