Mehdi El Idrissi
This article is a rough translation from French. It may have been generated by a computer or by a translator without dual proficiency.
Mehdi started his career in 2002 in within the Family Group Kettani oin Morocco as the CEO of the newly created company Ekman Converting Group, a Joint-Venture of the Swedish Group Ekman & Co AB. He then accompanied the structuring of the Kettani Group (50 M€ turnover, 500 employees) and he served as CFO of the Group (10 subsidiaries in processing and paper wadding of cellulose, real estate) operating in North and West Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal).
In 2007, he joined the Moroccan Business Association (CGEM) as General Secretary. In 2008 he was promoted as Chief Executive of the organization, managing the institution and contributing to the definition of the various national strategies Morocco was putting in place as the "Plan National pour l’Emergence Industrielle". He received on this occasion from his Majesty the King of Morocco the insignia of "Chevalier de l’Ordre du Mérite".
From 2010 to 2015, was CEO of MEDI BUSINESS JET  one of the main jet companies operating from Morocco and covering Africa, Europe and Middle East.
In 2015 he joined Eurosearch & Associés as Partner in charge of Africa. Mehdi brings its expertise to support the development of businesses  in all sectors  and investment funds in Morocco, in sub-Saharan Africa and more generally in the MENA Region.
Mehdi is member of the board of the National Council for Foreign Trade (CNCE) which is a joint body bringing together public and private stakeholders directly or indirectly involved in foreign trade.
He is also a member of the Confluence Club of CEPS. An independent think tank founded in 1985.
Also involved in the humanitarian field, Mehdi El Idrissi is a member of associations Coup de pouce humanitaire, Autremonde and #Leplusimportant.
Awards and honoursEdit
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In 2010, he received received on this occasion from his Majesty the King of Morocco the insignia of "Chevalier de l’Ordre du Mérite".
Mehdi is an International Visitor Leadership Program Alumni, he was selected for the Entrepreneurship and business management program follown the President Obama Cairo Speech.
- "Un nouveau secrétaire général à la CGEM". Lavieeco (in French). Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Un bilan positif pour la première année du Pacte Emergence". Aujourd'hui le Maroc (in French). Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Ils veulent tous voler en avion privé : 15 000 à 50 000 DH pour une heure de vol". Lavieeco (in French). Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Mehdi El Idrissi, nouveau visage d'Eurosearch au Maroc et en..." Medias24 - Site d'information (in French). 2015-09-11. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Moroccan companies and banks support king's push into Africa". Financial Times. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Au Maroc, Renault a ouvert la voie aux autres constructeurs". FIGARO. 2016-12-21. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Subscribe to read". Financial Times. Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- "CGEM: Bensalah repense l'instance patronale". L'Economiste (in French). 2012-06-29. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- challenge (2013-01-18). "Les illusions de la préférence nationale 1/4". Challenge.ma (in French). Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- lobservateurdumaroc.info; Kettani, Mounia Kabiri (2013-03-27). "Entretien avec Mehdi El Idrissi de la CGEM : La loi actuelle sur..." L'Observateur du Maroc & d'Afrique (in Arabic). Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- Giraut, Chloe (2018-04-09). "Mehdi El Idrissi". Leplusimportant (in French). Retrieved 2019-02-13.
- MATIN, LE. "Le Matin - S.M. le Roi préside à Casablanca la cérémonie d'ouverture des premières assises de l'industrie". Le Matin (in French). Retrieved 2019-04-10.