|Look up Medicare or medicare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medicare may refer to several publicly funded health insurance programs:
- Medicare (Australia), the publicly funded universal health care insurance scheme in Australia
- Medicare card (Australia), a single plastic identity card used to identify individuals both inside and outside of the Medicare scheme
- Medicare (Canada), an unofficial designation of health care system of Canada
- Medicare (United States), a national health insurance program in the United States
- Medibank, Australian private health insurance provider
- Medicare Resources, Hong Kong
- Medicare Rights Center, United States
- All pages with titles beginning with Medicare
- All pages with titles containing Medicare
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medicare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.