|Look up mediation or médiation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mediation, in legal practise, is a form of alternative dispute resolution.
Mediation may also refer to:
- Cultural mediation, a mechanism of human development
- Data mediation, data transformation via a mediating data model
- Mediation (Marxist theory and media studies), the reconciliation of two opposing forces within a given society by a mediating object
- Mediation (statistics), a concept in psychometrics
- Telecommunications mediation, a process that converts call data to a layout that can be imported by a billing system or other application