Mchauru is a village, in the south east of the country of Tanzania. Mchauru is also the name of the associated electoral division of Masasi District, Mtwara. The area shares its name with the Mchauru River.
The village lies at a latitude of -11.003 and longitude of 39.258 and it has an elevation of 242 meters above sea level. As at the 2022 census the electoral ward had a population of 12,941 living in 4,095 households.
Mchauru River Edit
- "Administration and Human Resource" (in Swahili). Masasi District Council. Archived from the original on 25 November 2022. Retrieved 9 September 2023.
- "Mchauru, Tanzania". Google Maps. Retrieved 9 September 2023.
- "Mchauru (Tanzania)". Archived from the original on 2013-12-27. Retrieved 2013-12-25.
- "Administrative Units Population Distribution Report" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. p. 102. Retrieved 9 September 2023.
- "Mchauru, Mtwara Region, Tanzania". Hudson Institute of Mineralogy. Retrieved 9 September 2023.