|Born||13 December 1985|
|Alma mater||Strathmore School, Strathmore University|
|Kati Kati Just a Band|
He was part of the experimental collective Just a Band, where he produced the videos for Hahe (known for reprising the character Makmende), Matatizo and other songs. His most recent work is the film Kati Kati, which won awards at the Toronto Film Festival and was submitted to the Academy Awards as Kenya's official submission for a foreign language film.
- "ONE ON ONE: Filmmaker, writer and artist Mbithi Masya". Nation. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Mbithi Masya". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- Kulish, Nicholas (2014-01-08). "African Artists, Lifted by the Promises of Democracy and the Web (Published 2014)". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- Modiba (2010-05-24). "Viral "Makmende" Signals Shift in African Music as Twitter Generation Takes Lead". HuffPost. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Kalasha Awards 2017: Kati Kati wins big". Showmax Stories. 2017-12-11. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
- "Kenyan film 'Kati Kati' selected for Oscar Awards". Nairobi News. Retrieved 2020-10-21.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (November 2020)