Maxim Mamin (ice hockey, born 1995)
Maxim Vladimirovich Mamin (Russian: Максим Владимирович Maмин; born 13 January 1995) is a Russian professional ice hockey forward currently playing for HC CSKA Moscow in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). He was drafted 175th overall in the 2016 NHL Entry Draft by the Florida Panthers who own his NHL rights.
13 January 1995|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||191 lb (87 kg; 13 st 9 lb)|
175th overall, 2016|
On 2 June 2017, Mamin left CSKA and agreed to a two-year, entry-level contract with the Florida Panthers. He was then sent to the Panthers AHL affiliate, the Springfield Thunderbirds. Mamin was called up to the NHL on 1 January 2018. He made his NHL debut on 7 January against the Columbus Blue Jackets before being sent back to the AHL on 12 January. Mamin was recalled on 29 January and he recorded his first NHL goal on 22 February 2018, against the Washington Capitals.
During the 2018–19 season, Mamin appeared in 7 scoreless games with the Panthers. Unable to secure a regular role within the roster, Mamin was loaned by the Panthers to former KHL club, CSKA Moscow, for the remainder of the season on 19 November 2018. Mamim scored 3 points in 25 games with CSKA, however made his biggest impact in the playoffs, scoring the Championship winning goal for CSKA against Avangard Omsk to claim the Gagarin Cup.
On 30 April 2019, as an impending restricted free agent by the Panthers, Mamin opted to continue his second stint with CKSA, signing a two-year contract through 2021.
Regular season and playoffsEdit
Awards and honorsEdit
|Alexei Cherepanov Trophy||2015|
|Gagarin Cup (CSKA Moscow)||2019|||
- "Florida Panthers Make Six Selections on Day Two of the 2016 NHL Draft". Florida Panthers. 25 June 2016. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Panthers sign Haapala and Mamin to entry-level contracts". Florida Panthers. 2 June 2017. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- "Florida Panthers Recall Forward Maxim Mamin from Springfield (AHL)". NHL.com. Florida Panthers. 1 January 2018. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- "Florida Panthers Loan Forward Maxim Mamin to Springfield (AHL)". NHL.com. Florida Panthers. 12 January 2018. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- "Florida Panthers Recall 3 Players from Springfield (AHL)". NHL.com. Florida Panthers. 29 January 2018. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- Olive, Jameson (22 February 2018). "5 Takeaways: Luongo, Trocheck Lead Panthers to Emotional Win over Caps". NHL.com. Sunrise, FL: Florida Panthers. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- "Panthers loan forward Mamin to CSKA". Twitter. 19 November 2018. Retrieved 19 November 2018.
- "CSKA Moscow extend contract with Maxim Mamin" (in Russian). CSKA Moscow. 30 April 2019. Retrieved 30 April 2019.
- "CSKA lifts the Gagarin Cup". Kontinental Hockey League. 19 April 2019. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- Biographical information and career statistics from NHL.com, or Eliteprospects.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Russian ice hockey winger is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|