Mauricio de Narváez
Mauricio de Narváez (born 18 May 1941) is a Colombian former racing driver. He competed in the 24 Hours of Le Mans between 1981 and 1985 for Joest Racing, resulting 4th overall in 1983 driving a Porsche 956. Also, he won the 1984 12 Hours of Sebring as an owner-driver in a Porsche 935, joined by Hans Heyer and Stefan Johansson.
- "Profile". driverdb.com. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- "Mauricio de Narvaez". Racing-Reference. USA Today Sports Media Group. Retrieved 2013-05-07.
- Mauricio de Narváez, nuevo presidente del Automóvil Club de Colombia Archived 2013-12-02 at the Wayback Machine - Autódromos S.A., 24 April 2013
- Mauricio de Narváez Jump to: navigation, search at Driver Database
- Mauricio de Narváez Jump to: navigation, search at Race Database
|This biographical article related to Colombian sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|