Matthew Helmut Kulke is a Professor of Medicine at the Dana–Farber/Harvard Cancer Center. His work has shed light on the molecular characteristics of neuroendocrine tumors. His research has led to the development of multiple new treatments for this condition. He completed his MD at UCSF School of Medicine in 1992 and completed a masters degree in medical science at Harvard Medical School. He has an h-index of 55.
- Chan, Jennifer A; Kulke, Matthew H (2011). "New Treatment Options for Patients with Advanced Neuroendocrine Tumors". Current Treatment Options in Oncology. 12 (2): 136–48. doi:10.1007/s11864-011-0148-2. PMID 21437592.
- Kulke M H; et al. (2006). "Phase II study of recombinant human endostatin in patients with advanced neuroendocrine tumors". J. Clin. Oncol. 24 (22): 3555–3561. doi:10.1200/JCO.2006.05.6762. PMID 16877721.
- Kulke MH, et al. "A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of SU11248 in Patients with Unresectable Neuroendocrine Tumors". Presented at ASCO 2005. Available at: http://www.asco.org/portal/site/ASCO/menuitem.34d60f5624ba07fd506fe310ee37a01d/?vgnextoid=76f8201eb61a7010VgnVCM100000ed730ad1RCRD&vmview=abst_detail_view&confID=34&abstractID=33268.
- "2015-2016 Recently Appointed Professors" (PDF). The Faculty of Medicine - Harvard University. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Matthew H. Kulke, MD". Dana–Farber/Harvard Cancer Center. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "kulke m". Google Scholar. Retrieved 16 January 2018.