Mathurin is a French given name that may refer to:
- Saint Mathurin (Maturinus) (d. 300)
- Mathurin Cordier (Corderius) (ca. 1480 – 1564), French educator
- Mathurin Régnier (1573–1613), French satirist
- Mathurin Jacques Brisson (1723–1806), French zoologist and natural philosopher
- Simon Mathurin Lantara (1729–1778), French landscape painter
- Mathurin Janssaud (1857–1940), French illustrator
- Mathurin Henrio (1929–1944), young French resistant
- Mathurin Kameni (born 1978), Cameroonian football player
- Mathurin Nago, Beninese politician
- Cletus Mathurin, Saint Lucian cricketer
- Port Mathurin, the capital of the island of Rodrigues
- Mathurin, an early member of the Trinitarian Order based in the church of Saint-Mathurin in Paris
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mathurin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.