|Died||5 Dec 1700|
|Monuments||Gurdwara Mata Jito Ji, Anandpur Sahib|
|Other names||Ajeet Kaur, Jeeto|
|Spouse(s)||Guru Gobind Singh|
|Children||Jujhar Singh, Zorawar Singh, Fateh Singh|
Mata Jito ji was the mother of Sahibzaada Jujhar Singh, Sahibzaada Zorawar Singh and Sahibzaada Fateh Singh.
The Sikh scholars and historians Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, Bhai Santokh Singh, Giani Gian Singh and Kesar Singh Chibber believe that Mata Sundari was the Guru's second wife and do not support the renaming proposition, arguing that the place where the last rites of Mata Jito were performed in 1700 is present in Anandpur Sahib. She died when her youngest son, Sahibzaada fateh Singh was merely 1 year and 10 months old. The place where Mata Sundari was cremated in 1747 is present in Delhi. Also Mata Jito's father is recorded as Bhai Hari Jas, of Lahore, and Mata Sundari's father as Bhai Ram Saran, of Bijvara.
- Singh, Harbans (ed.). "Jitoji, Mata". Encyclopaedia of Sikhism. Punjabi University Patiala. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- W. H. McLeod (24 July 2009). The A to Z of Sikhism. Scarecrow Press. ISBN 978-0-8108-6828-1.
- Constance Jones, James D. Ryan (2006). Encyclopedia of Hinduism. Facts on File. ISBN 0-8160-5458-4.
- "Prominent Sikh Women". Archived from the original on 2012-11-29. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- Simran Kaur Arneja. Ik Onkar One God. ISBN 9788184650938.