|Look up mastic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mastic may refer to:
Adhesives and pastesEdit
- Mastic (plant resin)
- Mastic asphalt, or asphalt, is a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid
- Mastic cold porcelain, or salt ceramic, is a traditional salt-based modeling clay.
- Mastic, high-grade construction adhesive commonly used to bond ceiling, wall, and floor tiles, plywood panels, concrete, asphalt, leather and fabric.
- Mastic, waterproof, putty-like paste used in building as a joint-sealer or filler
- Stone mastic asphalt, deformation resistant, durable surfacing material