This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Martin Lynes (born 12 July 1967) is an Australian actor.
|Born||12 July 1967|
|Partner(s)||Jo Kempshall Giles|
Lynes is known for his work as Dr. Luke Forlano on All Saints, an Australian hospital drama. On the series he tried many times to become the Chief medical officer but failed. He was primarily a surgeon but spent time helping in ward 17. He has also played Rick Gallager in Sea Patrol. Lynes currently plays Coach Simmo who runs the surf academy Solar Blue for budding pro surfers in Blue Water High, shown on ABC Australia. Lynes has also had roles in the now defunct McLeod's Daughters and as the head of an advertising company in the popular TV drama Packed to the Rafters.
Post acting careerEdit
|1995||Police Rescue||Ned Spinks|
|1996||Pacific Drive||Scott Ballintyne|
|1997||The Devil Game||Muzza|
|1997||Big Sky||Roger||Episode: "Good Luck Baby"|
|1998–2004||All Saints||Luke Forlano|
|2005–08||Blue Water High||Craig "Simmo" Simmonds|
|2006||Monarch Cove||Detective Straker|
|2007||Sea Patrol||Rick Gallagher|
|2008||The Black Balloon||Emergency Doctor|
|2008||McLeod's Daughters||Frank Edwards|
|2010–11||Packed to the Rafters||Paul Morgan|
|2011||The Eye of the Storm||Edward|
|2012–13||Home and Away||Adam Sharpe|
- "My mum– Details". Showcast. Retrieved 28 February 2013.
- Kilkelly, Daniel (15 October 2013). "'Home and Away' Dan Ewing teases new villain arrival". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 28 February 2013.
- "Property Central".
- "Marty Lynes – Agent Sale Properties – allhomes". allhomes.com.au.
- "Former All Saints actor found guilty of sex attack". The West Australian. 23 August 2017. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- Paterson, Ian. "Actor found guilty of sexual assault". NewsComAu. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "Former Home and Away and All Saints actor Martin Lynes jailed for five years". NewsComAu. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|