Marshfield High School (Massachusetts)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marshfield High School (MHS) is located in Marshfield, Massachusetts. It currently serves grades 9–12, and has a student population, as of 2013, of over 1300 students. The principal of the school is Robert E. Keuther. It is the only public high school in Marshfield, and there are no private high schools located in Marshfield.
|Marshfield High School|
James G. Anderson football field at MHS
167 Forest Street
|Teaching staff||108.34 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||12.42|
|Color(s)||Green, White & Black|
|Athletics||MIAA - Division 2|
|Athletics conference||Atlantic Coast League|
|Rival||Duxbury High School|
|Affiliations||Marshfield Public Schools|
The old building was built in 1969 and was demolished and replaced after the construction of a new building, which was finished in time for the 2014–2015 school year.
- Drama Club
- Youth & Government
- Art Club
- Mock Trial
- Peer Leaders
- Key Club
- Creative Writing
- National Honor Society
- Project Reach
- State Champions – 1995, 1996, 1998, 2009, 2014
- State Finalists – 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008
Cheerleading Accomplishments League Champions 2017 Regional Champions 2017 State Champions 2017 National Champions 2017
- Jim Cantwell (1984): Massachusetts state representative for the 4th Plymouth district
- Chris Corcoran (2001): soccer defender in MLS and international leagues
- Becky DelosSantos (1987): Playboy Playmate of the Month for April 1994
- Ryan Gibbons (2001): American football offensive lineman
- Sean Morey (1994): American football wide receiver in the NFL, drafted by the New England Patriots in 1999
- Sean Morris (2001): lacrosse player
- Zach Triner (2009): American football long snapper in the NFL for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- David Warsofsky, NHL hockey player
- "Marshfield High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
- "SAT Performance Report – School and District". Profiles.doe.mass.edu. Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. September 20, 2018. Retrieved December 8, 2018.
- James M. Cantwell
- "DallasCowboys.com | Team | Bios | Players". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on February 16, 2009. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Sean Morris | Staff | Sean Morris Lacrosse Academy". Seanmorrislacrosse.com. August 1, 2008. Retrieved February 10, 2014.