|Look up marriage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marriage is a socially or ritually recognized union, or legal contract between spouses.
Marriage may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Marriage (film), a 1954 Italian comedy film
- Kekkon (Marriage), a 1947 Japanese film by Keisuke Kinoshita
- The Marriage (video game), a 2006 art game developed by Rod Humble
- Marriage (novel), a novel by H. G. Wells, first published in 1912
- Marriage (play), by Nikolai Gogol, first published in 1842
- "Marriage", a poem by the beat poet Gregory Corso
- The Marriage (Gombrowicz play), a play by Witold Gombrowicz, first published in 1948
- Marriage (album), a 2007 album by Attack in Black
- Marriages (band), a rock group from the U.S. city of Los Angeles, California
- The Marriage (opera), a 1953 opera by Bohuslav Martinů, based on Gogol's play
- "The Marriage", a song by Patrick Wolf from The Magic Position
- The Marriage (radio), an American radio series
- The term marriage is used to describe the close-fitment ("coming together") of two workpieces of engineering, for example the marriage of a new car's drive train to the chassis.
- Common-law marriage
- Interpersonal relationship
- Mariage (disambiguation)
- "Marriage of Figaro" (Mad Men)
- The Marriage of Figaro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marriage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.